Where do you buy your school books?

Apc

Veteran XV
I normally by mine at my school store, but if i do that this year, im spending over $500... and fuck that.

whats the best site to buy books and how long do they usually take to ship?

just find the smallest kid in your class the first day, and beat his ass (don't forget the jacket + books)

i usually google an isbn, and a meta seach site comes up that indeses most of the online booksellers and i choose the lowest price and least shady

I normally by mine at my school store, but if i do that this year, im spending over $500... and fuck that.

whats the best site to buy books and how long do they usually take to ship?
Hope you realize you've probably already wasted 1000's of dollars. just a lil fyi.

I use this site to do site comparisons, but usually the best/most reliable deals are used books on amazon. However I once got a ~$100 new book for $8 on barnesandnoble.com because they had it on clearance...I found out about through the above linked site.

I use this site to do site comparisons, but usually the best/most reliable deals are used books on amazon. However I once got a ~$100 new book for $8 on barnesandnoble.com because they had it on clearance...I found out about through the above linked site.

sweet thanks man

another note: If the book has tons of different editions/packages, get the ISBN of the book from the copy they have for sale in the bookstore. Also, sometimes the price with shipping can be more than the bookstore, so watch out for that.

Back