When you make a peanut butter sammich...

DonkeyofDoom

Veteran XV
What flavor of Jelly?
I'm a fan of blueberry myself.

How many slices of bread do you use?

I have 4 so it's like
|PJ|PJ|PJ|
Delicious.
OS36030.jpg

Grape or strawberry jelly for the win. I also usually just go for the standard issue two slices of bread.

been a fan of home made plum lately

raspberry if storebought

honey if all else fails

three peices of bread max

you also need a solid 1/4 inch thickness of pb or else you are a pantywaist

I usually make two sandwiches, peanut butter on both slices with some Raspberry or Strawberry jam in the middle. Yum yum.

Grape Jelly is the only store bought jelly I like. Strawberry from the store is too processed. My Grandma used to make the best homemade Strawberry jelly ever but she died. :(

strawberry, chunky peanut butter.

Mix it on the plate until you have a nice brown paste of goodness. cheap ass white bread only.

I outsourced my PB&J production to a small tech firm in India. They've improved my productivity and profit margins by about 35%, but they always pick the shittiest jelly flavors.

I outsourced my PB&J production to a small tech firm in India. They've improved my productivity and profit margins by about 35%, but they always pick the shittiest jelly flavors.

could have been worse.

If you had let an Aussie do it you would have ended up with vegemite instead. :sick:

anything except for grape jelly...jesus that shit is nasty and only good for children who have no sense of what is good

Just peanut butter. Usually only two slices but occasionally three.

In the even smaller even that I apply jelly, I would call it a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Peanut butter and banana is tasty.

edit: wtf vee

Back