What's a decent horde server

r00fies

Veteran XV
Looking for a decent horde server to roll on. The one I'm currently on, Stormreaver, the community is absolutely terrible and all the guilds are petty little stuckup elitest assholes. I doubt nothing would compare to Dark Iron but I've already made an alliance character there. Any suggestions?

arthas :lol:

actually no the horde on arthas is terrible. laughing skull seems balanced pug vs pug in AB and AV isn't much different

I'm on Azjol'Nerub and its a decent PvE. For BGs under lvl60 its hit or miss cause there's definitely more alliance. Wait time hasn't gone above 10 minutes for me, and that only on a Fri or Sun night. Its a central server.

I actually just rolled on Stormreaver because the horde pvp queues are so short.

You dont really know what you've got man. Stay away from low pop servers if you enjoy PvP.

r00fies, if you play late night, like 12am-5am EST i suggest rolling on Khazgoroth, one of the Oceanic servers. Yeah its PVE, but there is alot of BG activity. Reason we didnt roll on the oceanic pvp server, the queue was HUGE.

Back