What the hell happened to Jean Claude Van Damme?

Ares said:
van damme is more of a ballerina than a martial artist

Van Damme was actually a national karate champion over in europe (I think maybe france). ANyways, it isn't like he was/is a total pussy. ALthough his best days are behind him in terms of action, he will always be remembered for those amazing movies made in the late 80's and early 90's. Bloodsport and kickboxer are still two of my alltime favorite movies.

what is that movie that he is in where the plot is:
his brother is the american kickboxing champion and he goes to thailand to fight their champion and he gets paralyzed and the brother goes and trains with this thai master and comes back for revenge...

what's that movie called? i just watched it on TV and i never caught the title.

good story.

Glow said:
chuckcover_01.jpg
that would have been sweet if there was video footage of chuck kicking vandams ass.

orbital 123 said:
Van Damme was actually a national karate champion over in europe (I think maybe france). ANyways, it isn't like he was/is a total pussy. ALthough his best days are behind him in terms of action, he will always be remembered for those amazing movies made in the late 80's and early 90's. Bloodsport and kickboxer are still two of my alltime favorite movies.

and he also took ballet

rootb33r said:
what is that movie that he is in where the plot is:
his brother is the american kickboxing champion and he goes to thailand to fight their champion and he gets paralyzed and the brother goes and trains with this thai master and comes back for revenge...

what's that movie called? i just watched it on TV and i never caught the title.

good story.

Its actually called Kickboxer

Ahh yes...Van Damme, know for his breath-taking performances is classic tales like...Street Fighter...and Legonaire...

Back