What the fuck is wrong with you?

I am going to share something with you all that I am very embarrassed about.

I cannot sharpen a knife on a wet stone. I have tried over and over, and bought several different kinds and coarseness, and cannot, for the life of me, get any knife sharp on the stone.

There. That is a pretty significant malfunction in me.

Well, I mean, aside from being able to drink a half gallon of vodka a day and still function... Something, I might add, I am proud to admit I no longer do. Almost 5 years now I've been sober.

JNKwhIr.png

Seriously...what the fuck is your major fucking malfunction...?

honestly it was when the navy doods wouldn't tell me wat specific vaccine they were putting in me and i wigged out like as if i was a trump vote in covid times 2020

they could have said "it's teh shit that gives ppl gulf war syndrome" (that was wat was up 4 scary shit in 2002) and i would have been like "ok cool" but they got evasive and i got all internet retard

I sometimes imagine how badly I would defeat TW celebrities in any kind of quiz, puzzle game, or public debate.

That's not a major malfunction, it's an extension of an already well-established minor one.

Many times I like to come onto TribalWar, start drinking, and then just ramble the night away without a care in the world about what I'm typing.

I wake up the next morning and still don't care about what I posted 'cause unlike some genes, I can remember it all.

I am cutting back on drinking though (true)
After we flatten the cuervo

I sometimes imagine how badly I would defeat TW celebrities in any kind of quiz, puzzle game, or public debate.

That's not a major malfunction, it's an extension of an already well-established minor one.

i like 2 imagine that as well, but then i remember sigbot always wins

Back