What Really Grinds my Gears

Urshilikai

Veteran X
Other people's girlfriends that try to boss you around and point out your faults as if you were her boyfriend. Half the time they try to blame it on their motherly instincts or some bullshit. Particularly relevant if she is the girlfriend of a roomate/housemate.

that shit makes me rage

Your girlfriend's friends who "stick up" for their friend because they feel you aren't treating her right.

STFU bitch.

pgfuckyou.gif

Other people's girlfriends that try to boss you around and point out your faults as if you were her boyfriend. Half the time they try to blame it on their motherly instincts or some bullshit. Particularly relevant if she is the girlfriend of a roomate/housemate.

that shit makes me rage

I've had this happen many a time (girls and guys). I find the most effective thing is to just tell them "I am not your SO, so don't try this shit with me".

the fact that something this stupid and petty pisses you off means she said something that actually offended you

you must be a defective nerd

that shit makes me rage

recent experience with brother's wife + best friend's girlfriend = confirmed.

When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

Back