What questions should you ask someone calling in a bomb threat?

This is stupid shit, I just started a government job and this is what were supposed to do if they call in a bomb threat....according to the FBI

* PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL PERSONS ANSWERING INCOMING PHONE CALLS REVIEW THIS FORM AND KEEP IT READILY AVAILABLE.

BOMB THREAT CHECKLIST

Exact time of call _______________________________________________________________
Telephone Number on Display (if available) __________________________________________
Telephone Number of Person Calling This Phone Immediately Before and After the Threatening Call __________________________________________________________________________
Exact words of caller (complete this section immediately after call) ________________________
· Ask the caller if they will help you avoid injuries and death

Try to obtain the following information, not necessarily in order listed:

1. When is bomb going to explode?
2. Where is the bomb?
3. What does it look like?
4. What kind of bomb is it?
5. What will cause it to explode?
6. Did you place the bomb?
7. Why?
8. Where are you calling from?
9. What is your address?
10. What is your name?

CALLER'S VOICE (circle)

Calm/Normal Disguised Sincere Slurred Male
Stutter/Lisp Slow Crying Broken Female
Giggling Deep Loud Rapid International
Stressed Accent Angry Excited

If voice is familiar, whom did it sound like? ______________________________________________
Were there any background noises? ____________________________________________________
Remarks: _________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
Person receiving call: ________________________________________________________________
Telephone number call received at: _____________________________________________________

STUPID SHIT?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. When is bomb going to explode?
2. Where is the bomb?
3. What does it look like?
4. What kind of bomb is it?
5. What will cause it to explode?
6. Did you place the bomb?
7. Why?
8. Where are you calling from?
9. What is your address?
10. What is your name?

i thought that was pretty funny

That'll go well

"THERE IS A BOMB IN YOUR BUILDING"
"Oh what's it look like and how do we defuse it?"
"It's a little black box and you just cut the gree-- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!"

Do you take your hands and face off before you go to bed? And if so, are you some kind of robot? And if so, what kind of powers do you have? And if so, do you use them for good or for awesome?

that one made me laugh, honestly, half of that shit sounds retarded, yet when ya look at it it is all, in reality, needed

That's a standard form. Welcome to the government. Make sure to let your boss know how stupid you think the bomb threat form is. I'm sure he'd love to hear your suggestions.

Moron

wowhotchat1.jpg

wowhotchat2.jpg

Back