What mouse are you using now

Mouse brand

• Total voters
Does SteelSeries have optical mice with good sensors now? I used to use a sensei and it's by far my favorite mouse...except it's a laser so it's useless

laser mice aren't useless. When they were first introduced, they were just used as a marketing gimmick. Lasers just provide the illumination. A laser mouse with a good sensor is a good mouse, as long as you use it on a surface that works for lasers.

Gaming mouse myths busted | PC Gamer

41BQVE1SXZL._SY355_.jpg

logitech mx 518

used this mouse design for like 10 years - it was the mx 510 or something before but same thing overall.

might be time to deal with changing to something else though. I'm sure it will suck for the first month then I won't notice. Mainly I wouldn't mind having at least 2 more buttons on the mouse. This one only has the 2 thumb buttons, though I do like the position and feel of everything on this.

I stopped buying Logitech products. They always seem cheap in construction/quality. Any good products they had would be regularly discontinued and replaced with shittier versions.

The last Logitech mouse I had was a G700 (which was free). The extra buttons had no 'click' to them, you would just press them and assume it registered, no spring feeling to them. It broke after 6 months of use when it fell from a height of 1 foot. This was a mouse which at the time retailed for over $100.

Logitech G402, finally swapped out my MX-510

I still use the MX at work, it's a great mouse but it started having issues with games not seeing the buttons for some reason.

The G402 is nice but feels a bit light and plasticky

I went through 3 different Roccats, including the original Kone that I imported from the UK, and they all failed within a year in one way or another. Back to Logitech now; G502. It's excellent.

Back