what lunchmeat do you buy?

i go to the deli and usually end up with turkey, and corn beef. I love to make rubens. If i don't get those 2 my runners up are ham or roast beef.

Boar's Head
Usually their top-round roast beef.
Occasionally I'll get the center cut Cajun roast beef.

Turkey of most any type. Ovengold, Salsalito, Cajun are the most popular.

Ham, usually Rosemary and Sundried Tomato or Pesto Parmesan. If I'm making breakfast, I'll get a medium slab of Black Forest Ham to dice up and cook into an omelet or something.

Cheese is all depending on my mood. Havarti w/ dill or peppers, butterkaese, muenster, swiss, rarely I'll grab some Gruyere or Provolone.

deli-black forest ham
I missed this the first time through.

Unless you're going to a really upscale deli or butcher, that isn't actual black forest ham in the US.

They sell some generic shitty honey ham as "black forest ham" in the US.

Actual black forest ham is imported and mega expensive.

no I buy a kind they don't sell to other people because they aren't good enough

nothing but the best lunchmeat for falhawk

Boars Head for meat.
Assorted types of cheese (usually Finlandia swiss.)

Anybody that buys cold cuts that come in a bag is lacking in taste and could quite possibly have several rusted pickups on their front lawn, each filled with a number of beagles.

or it could be that their dead parents didn't leave them a house and enough money to go hiking every week instead of working, so they have to find inexpensive ways to eat while working two jobs and living in a high-cost-of-living area.

my dad left me a car, a fedora, and a suitcase.

a piece of shit 93 blazer that eats gasoline and breaks down every two months, that was actually left to my stepmother for 8 years, and then given to me when she left the country.

Dietz and Watson Peppered Turkey Breast is better than sex.

But I only get it if it's on sale (hardly ever).

That said, whatever is cheap. Turkey/Ham.

or it could be that their dead parents didn't leave them a house and enough money to go hiking every week instead of working, so they have to find inexpensive ways to eat while living in a high-cost-of-living area.

my dad left me a car, a fedora, and a suitcase.
For the record:

-My father isn't dead
-Nobody left me a house--I was left with a substantial home equity loan to pay off
-I (barely) live off a grant because I am an exceptional student
-Comparing the cost of living in VA to CT is laughable
-You have never had a sandwich approaching any that I have made

Dietz and Watson Peppered Turkey Breast is better than sex.

But I only get it if it's on sale (hardly ever).

That said, whatever is cheap. Turkey/Ham.

i'm fairly certain that no lunchmeat is better than sex

then again I've had sex so...

Back