What is Tribes LT?

So are these those type of maps with lots and lots of big hills, and nothing in between? I'm thinking Desert of Death.

no it's basically a lot of the classic maps, with inventory and generator taken out

you spawn with a jetpack, disc, nade and chain, no mines, only hand grenades (typical capper loadout)

there are a few new maps made specifically for that type of gameplay, but that is it in a nutshell.

man stop hating, its fun, better for pub play, and has high-level skill curves like base

stop being such whiny bitches, its getting old

I remember when I still played, and most people played LT, so I did too. Then I remembered how fun it was to play heavy and that invs were part of the game. What about medium capping with an inventory station? It's a lost artform if you ask me.

I remember when I still played, and most people played LT, so I did too. Then I remembered how fun it was to play heavy and that invs were part of the game. What about medium capping with an inventory station? It's a lost artform if you ask me.

or turret farming in the enemy base

alot of things have been 'phased' out of even base.

HD mortoring from off-flag is rare, Meds anywhere, and prob more I cant recall atm. Why dont you people that complain about LT go play base and start up more servers. I would then be an extra person to make that server fun.

If not, I'll just play some LT every now and then instead of SH/RD that always gets voted for in pub base.

Do you spawn with an e-pack? That's the dealbreaker for me. Energy conservation and playing nakies are fine for DX and SH, but for RD or IR or RC I gots to have my e-pack to cap.

Good idea, taking away the laser rifle and the mines, tho.

Do you spawn with an e-pack? That's the dealbreaker for me. Energy conservation and playing nakies are fine for DX and SH, but for RD or IR or RC I gots to have my e-pack to cap.

Good idea, taking away the laser rifle and the mines, tho.

yes, you spawn with an epack.

Back