what is the purpose of the little plastic circles that come on the top of spindles of

do you mean the clear plastic CD-shaped things? I assumed those were to prevent scratching

if you mean the styrofoam cylinder then that's to make it look like there's more

if you mean the thing at the very top that screws onto the post then you are a retard and should be shot

no, they're there so you can put a spacer in the stack so you can store burned CDRs on the same spindle as blank CDRs and easily tell which are which.

cogzinofa said:
no, they're there so you can put a spacer in the stack so you can store burned CDRs on the same spindle as blank CDRs and easily tell which are which.
ooohh i just throw them away

I generally do as well, but if you're burning 10 disks at a time or something and you don't have any place to put them it's quite handy.

One of them, when mixed with baking soda, will produce the largest explosion mankind has ever witnessed.

Simple, it's so that when boy nerd wants to ask girl nerd to marry him, he has a ring to put on her finger since all of his money is going to computer upgrades, pizza pops, and Bawls.

:wave: shok

Back