What happened to all the nudity in Entourage?

PJ

Veteran X
At first I thought they cut it out in an attempt to syndicate the show. But they would have to edit the dialog so highly that I'm sure thats not it. Every week you used to see some boobies, now the only nudity this season has been that fat white guy's ass. That's not good.

This weeks episode was a stripper contest. In vegas. And no nudity. What the hell? Although Seth Green's line at the end rocked.

Very true. I figured we'd get some breasts for sure this week, but nothing. I must say I'm a little disappointed.

There was never that much nudity to begin with. Rome in its one season had more sex explicit sex scenes than Entourage has had in nearly 3.

However, there has been nudity this season. I.E. you saw the blonde chick's tits during the threesome.

There was never that much nudity to begin with. Rome in its one season had more sex explicit sex scenes than Entourage has had in nearly 3.

However, there has been nudity this season. I.E. you saw the blonde chick's tits during the threesome.

Yeah but that was like 20 feet from the camera. They were practically filming that scene from an adjacent building.
It was like some weird perverted eye-test:
"Read the top line"
Uhhh, let's see, nipple, nipple, uhhh...

Isn't it TV-MA also? :/ Seems like the only TV-MA shows that come on are Passion Cove on Cinemax and HBO Specials.

HBO is slackin.

ya srsly

the only really good nudity i remember in entourage is the chick walking into the pool episode

Back