What do you think Freud would have to say about the excessive flaming on Tribalwar?

If he was still around.

It seems like every day there's enough sexual frustration sublimated on TW to spur eight or nine serial killing sprees.

I know there's the running joke that we're all attractive, well-endowed and socially well-adapted, but whenever I see pictures of the real 'flamers' of TW, it becomes immediately obvious that the motive behind their posts is a sad and lonely one.

If I'm on to something, it really would be better to sublimate your repressed desires by developing talent or perfecting a craft that you could profit from.

Maybe this could spur some decent discussion.

I think Freud would discover a whole new path of learning in tribalwardotcalm.

Everyone hates me and I can't figure out why. I mean I post stuff that is super sweet and you guys flame me for it. Why can't we be friends? I mean look I found this video of some guy getting hit in the groin with a football! Isn't that hilarious!? Hold on.. cutting my wrists.

I know there's the running joke that we're all attractive, well-endowed and socially well-adapted,

Funny enough, I'd wager a lot to say that Tribalwar probably has the highest ratio of normal, attractive, sociable people out of any internet gaming forum, and likely most forums in general.

I'm not sure how it happened, but most people here are just downright normal people. Not nerdy retards.

Back