what do you pay monthly for car insurance?

Savage

Veteran X
I'm payin' $216 a month for minimum pip and liability. I have no speeding tickets either.

it's poopy.

A.) didn't get my license until I was 18. (my parents are fuckers and didn't want their rates to go up so I had to wait 'til I was 18)
B.) I bought a lexus.
C.) It's a V8.

'97 Expedition $920/year
'05 xB $850/year
Full coverage. Wife and I are both 39.

Last edited:
PeuswahBoy said:
Are you going through a broker / who insures you?
yes. I shopped around on my own for awhile but everyone wanted like $4600 to $5000+ a year, some even wanted $3k for six months. So I went througha broker and that was the best deal I could get. I'm gonna look into switching insur. campany in jan but I was lying about having no tickets. I did get a $70 end-of-the-month-I-gotta-make-my-quota ticket a few months ago. I just don't want to find out that shitty little ticket will affect my rates even though I never got the points on my license.

Savage said:
yes. I shopped around on my own for awhile but everyone wanted like $4600 to $5000+ a year, some even wanted $3k for six months. So I went througha broker and that was the best deal I could get. I'm gonna look into switching insur. campany in jan but I was lying about having no tickets. I did get a $70 end-of-the-month-I-gotta-make-my-quota ticket a few months ago. I just don't want to find out that shitty little ticket will affect my rates even though I never got the points on my license.

Check out http://www.progressive.com. It's worth a look for the estimator alone.

i havent had a car for about 3 years... now i'm looking into getting one again, but every insurance company i call won't even consider taking me on because i havent been insured in over 2 years. The only one so far that will even talk to me is my old insurance company, who wants something like 6 grand a year.

Fuck that... looks like im stuck with cabs for a while :lol:

good thing im near the center of the city and a cab pretty much anywhere is only like 10 bucks

$100 a month for both cars.

2005 Altima 2.5S (wifes)
2003 Sentra Spec V (My 4-door shitbox)

28, married, no tickets, Geico.

Back