What do i do TW? [GIRL DRAMA]

Mr. Hated

Veteran XX
Okay TW tell me what to do about this situation.

My ex gf who i met in april 2006 and fell deeply in love with. things ended up not working out but I still think of her all the time. last summer when we broke up we both saw other ppl. but we cheated on them with each other. so that didnt last. she went and saw her internet bf for christmas but she came and saw me an hour after she landed telling me how much she missed me. that was january 2008. so we continued to hang out not a bf gf thing but i still fucked her. and now shes back with the guy from last summer. i should have known she was going back and forth. shes already cheated on him with me i didnt knkow they were together... now im sorda pissed off about all of this. i kinda wanna tell the guy everything see what he thinks of her then. its also his bday this weekend so that would be a bonus. but i also think its kinda childish to do this and have a feeling she'll just lie her way out of it.

what do you think tw?

oh heres pics of the bitch
SSL10204.jpg

sounds like you're jealous if you're thinking of fucking up her relationship

be the bigger man and take the fact that she has decided to date someone else and use you for only thing

ps you guys arent back together youre just fucking so stop trying to be a passive aggressive woman and just fuck her or if you cant handle it dont

its pretty simple

Sounds cool, keep fucking her. Don't become her BF, because that means you're the one getting cheated on.

Also, when her BF finds out about you, try not to get killed.

Well the other dude should know, its fuckin guy code bro. I wouldn't do it on his B-day weekend, cause then it'll seem like your trying to bash his fun and you'll look like a piece of shit liar. Id do it after this weekend, and have some proof.

funny she cheated on someone else with you, and now you think she wont do the same with another person.

You both obviously don't trust each other, either keep it casual or just end it.

what do you think tw?

oh heres pics of the bitch
SSL10204.jpg

I think you're in your 20s, and this is perfectly normal. Fuck each other. Fuck a bunch of people. This isn't the 1800s. You're not supposed to marry her. You're supposed to bang that like a snare drum.

Ditch this broad, she's just a ho ping-ponging between your dick and some other guy's

plenty of fish in the sea...life is too short to waste it on hoes like this

you really want to catch some disease from this other dude?

:rofl: ^ pic

who cares...keep dumping loads in\on her like the cum dumpster she is and when you get sick of nutting in her mouth move on.

Back