what did u get for christmas

Any recommendations on good sake or soju?

I really love soju prob my drink of choice if i had all options

a fire extinguisher, a book, some hand warmers, a spoonula, a box full of random 3M products & a workout shirt from lulu lemon that is v nice

another odd chirstmas full of stupid gifts

but at least I didn't get a paper shredder this year

I got

4199-583e2c49-300-Truth-For-Men.jpg

She asked me which one I wanted in a text, so I told her "You choose which ever one makes you want to uncontrollably rip your clothes off and savage me. That is the one".

I'll test it out later this week on her. Will be funny if she starts yelling "Oh fuck me harder Steven" while I'm banging her from behind as my name is not Steven.

Also, I purchased some items of clothing for myself and wrapped those. I wrapped all the kids and her presents, and my own for 2 hours (while I was drunk and high) at 2 am so the kids can rip the paper off the next morning. Each person had there own wrapping paper colo(U)r so there were no need for tags. I think the unwrapping is an important part of the whole experience. Watching them rip the paper off and seeing their expressions for different things. I even wrapped shitty little things individually. It was an environmentally destructive and fun morning.

Wife got me a set of stories, Frog and Toad, that I like to read to our son. My brother got us an Amazon gift card. My brother in law got us a 55" television. The wife and I paid for us and her family to do an escape room, on the 24th, which was a lot of fun.

I'm at work now, in the home stretch of my 25 hour shift. Then I'll have 6 days off.

All my kids and grand kids in 1 place at the same time for 10 days is the best gift.

Good hiking trekking socks
a special chuck for my wood lathe
Carharrt long sleeve work shirts
Saxx underwear...feels like your junk has its own house. Very comfy.

And my grand daughter got me 600 Rainbow 6 Siege credits

Back