What bittorrent client to use?

Littlex

Veteran X
Heya,

the last time i used a bittorrent client is almost a year ago. I remember using uTorrent but read that people do not recommend it because bittorrent inc. bought it and they work with the RIAA. *Big brother is watching you*

Is there any truth about it? If yes what other clients do you guys recommend.

Thanks

there is no truth to the rumor that utorrent "phones home" and the people who believe that are generally fucking retarded.

microntorrent
kuramicron.jpg

I used uTorrent for the longest time until a few months ago. I switched to Azureus Vuze. My connection kept dying, which made it ultra annoying to come home from work or wake up and find that I've had no progress and just wasted electricity from a dead connection for 9 hours. I'd have to reboot XP to get it back. Az, I've only had that happen once and it does get full connection speed just like uT. I guess I could try one of the newer uT versions, but I've always used 1.7.x. I like the options better in uT though.

I use newsgroups, which is what people in the know use. I don't want you to use it though. If it becomes too popular then I won't be able to go around with a pretentious attitude thinking I'm better than you.

I use newsgroups, which is what people in the know use. I don't want you to use it though. If it becomes too popular then I won't be able to go around with a pretentious attitude thinking I'm better than you.

only problem is newsgroups don't have stuff immediately

Heya,

the last time i used a bittorrent client is almost a year ago. I remember using uTorrent but read that people do not recommend it because bittorrent inc. bought it and they work with the RIAA. *Big brother is watching you*

Is there any truth about it? If yes what other clients do you guys recommend.

Thanks
Call google and ask them.
Where do people come from?

:lol:

I feel the same way when my friends boast of using Limewire :rofl:

Back