What are these new T-shirts kids are wearing that look like dresses?

I am not likeing teh pregnant-tops that girls are wearing. The really long tank top-like shirts with frills all on the bottom and they go just to about mid-thigh and are all insanely loose and everything with bright colors and frills everywhere. They piss me off.

My cousin-in-law wears shirts like that. I'm about 2 heartbeats away from telling him how stupid he looks.

jollyn.jpg

lonewolf63afo said:
The xxxxl shirt on an urban youth that would be better off with a medium sized shirt is ofn

NO. IT is not a standard size. It is a shirt that fits like an M or L at top and just happens to go down to the kneecaps.

Miracle said:
The ones that go down to the kneecaps and lower. Who started this fad? What are they called?

Whatever floats peoples' boat, but these are the most riduclous looking things I've ever seen. Maybe I'm getting old. Kurt Cobain anyone? Nobody wore that shit when I was their age.
its called 'im fat and too lazy to work out'. a fad started by doritos

Breadman86 said:
I am not likeing teh pregnant-tops that girls are wearing. The really long tank top-like shirts with frills all on the bottom and they go just to about mid-thigh and are all insanely loose and everything with bright colors and frills everywhere. They piss me off.
agreed
they make every non-preggers girl that wears them look really fat.

slang in my white tee
I bang in my white tee
All in the club spitting game in my white tee
I bling in my white tee sver things in my white tee
Fuck a throwback i look clean in my white tee

Miracle said:
NO. IT is not a standard size. It is a shirt that fits like an M or L at top and just happens to go down to the kneecaps.

My mom got me a tshirt a few months ago that was size M(What I always get), and it went half way down my thighs. It looked realy stupid and I never wore it agean.

Infinite said:
slang in my white tee
I bang in my white tee
All in the club spitting game in my white tee
I bling in my white tee sver things in my white tee
Fuck a throwback i look clean in my white tee
my old roommate had like 12 mp3s on his computer, and this was one of them. it came up at least twice an hour. and every time, I wanted to punch him in his face and throw his computer out the window.

so glad i switched rooms halfway through the year

they are called tall tee's. they have been around for a long ass time. mostly spics wear them, and some "black" people. get the fuck out more often you recluse nerds.

Back