What are the must-haves?

Devil Slayer

Veteran XX
I have been playing EVE for a little over a month now, with a little over 1 mil. Skillpoints.

I'm starting to do Lvl 2 missions, and I'm looting all sorts of scanners, webifiers, armor boosters, warp stabalizers etc. I know some of it may be helpful, while others not so much.

So tell me, what fittings are must haves for PvP, Missions, ops etc. What should I be keeping, and what should get reprocessed?

I'm just getting started in the game too and have been learning from more experienced friends in my corp. They gave me a char with 7.5 mil SP. I mainly flying frigs with the occasional cruiser or battle cruiser. I'm sure there are people here who can offer much better info. than I but so far a few necessities for a good PvP setup seem to be:

Warp Inhibitors
Nosferatu
Armor repairer
Armor hardener
Gyrostabilizer
Webifier
MWD if you're flying a frig

I'm mainly flrying a Rifter right now and have it setup with the following:

Armor hardener
Small repair
Gyrostabilizer
Web
Warp inhibitor
1 mn MWD
1 Nos
3 125mm turrets (my char is setup for projectiles)

Warp stabs are for pussies. All they're good for is running away and leaving your friends to die (unless you're going solo which I don't recommend anyway). Hope those tips were of some use. Hit me up in game if you want to do some missions or go gank in 0.0, char name is Ninja Joe.

Back