what a pathetic interview - matt lauer - tom cruise

He knows nothing about what he is talking about, but claims to be an "expert". "I know the history of phychiology". :rofl:

btw- i disagree 100% with everything he said

And as far as the Brooke Shields thing is, look. You gotta understand, I really care about Brooke Shields. I-- I think here's a-- a-- a wonderful and talented woman. And-- I wanna see her do well. And I know that-- psychiatry is-- is a pseudo science.

Scientology = Pseudo-Religion.

the only thing i agree with is that some kids are on medication when they shouldn't be. I think kids need to turn at least 17-18 before being put on meds unless its life threatening.

Yes, he's pathetic for being passionate about something...and you guys aren't pathetic for talking about it on the internets.

Bunch a jealous fucks...

tom cruise is rich as hell. he can do anything he wants. i just hate people who act like they know that, and exploit it.

the guy commands respect without doing anything to earn it.

See what fame can do to a man? Unchecked megolomania is very dangerous. Tom should think about going on something to steady his train of thought.

NoFiX said:
Yes, he's pathetic for being passionate about something...and you guys aren't pathetic for talking about it on the internets.

Bunch a jealous fucks...

Myself, I'm passionate about killing Jews.

NoFiX said:
any guy that isn't jealous of being able to fuck katie holmes is queer

he he.

I am sure there are two dozen guys on TW fucking better looking women than her.

She's an icon and she's able to spend thousands on makeup and clothers, just like Cameron Diaz. Underneath the crusted layers she's an ugly vapid bitch, especially if she's willing to join into scientology.

Rev said:
I am sure there are two dozen guys on TW fucking better looking women than her.

Yeah, but are they better looking than Nicole Kidman?

End of story ;)

Tom has plenty to be jealous of...forget about Katie Holmes.

NoFiX said:

Bunch a jealous fucks...
no. he is pathetic for trying to convince others that he is a psych expert when all he is an expert on is taking cocks in the butt and sham relationships.

and occasionally good movies.

Back