WES MOTHERF**KING WELKER

That new TE for Denver is probably worth grabbing as well. Julius Thomas? Guess he is a former NBA player.

I drafted him in the last round in one league, but sat him last night because I wasn't sure how well he'd fit in the offense. Even though the Raven's defense looked pretty bad in the second half, the guy looks legitimate.

So -Masque- in our league had PM and was playing against Natural this week. Changed his team picture to:

1185671_10200617846275218_429580525_n.jpg

I don't think he's ever going to find himself there.
you don't think Eli Manning, the third of the Manning QBs, who has won two superbowls, will make it to the hall of fame?

NFL Royalty
Plays for one of the most storied franchises
two superbowl wins

no hall of fame ...

interesting.

There's a lot of multiple winners of Super Bowls that won't make the Hall. There's actually a lot that don't belong in the Hall, too (Bradshaw). Being a Manning doesn't mean anything, but I guess that gives him some credibility(?)

His career numbers, especially in an NFL that has far surpassed the high-powered offenses of the 80's and 90's that had legitimately elite QBs, are barely above average. Hell, the actual Super Bowl wins were pretty much decided by one pass each (the catch and the drop).

Then again, I sort of think Brady is a by-product of a great system. His backup took them to 10 wins, after all. But his numbers are pretty hard to argue against, with or without weapons.

Back