Well that was crazy...

I went outside about 10 minutes ago because some asshole was parked on his motorcycle across the street revving his engine and honking his horn, driving my dogs nuts.

He speeds off, and while I'm still standing out there I hear lots of sirens getting closer and this guy flies down my little residential street in an f150 with a bunch of cops behind him. I guess he didn't know the area because if you don't turn at my corner, the road dead-ends into a gully. He didn't turn and plowed into a tree, and then I heard a single loud pop and immediately smelled sulfur as the cops were coming to a stop.

An ambulance came and just left with a few of the cop cars, no lights on, but there's a helicopter overhead. Dunno if it's a police chopper or medevac.

So:
- Guy runs from cops through my neighborhood, crashes into tree
- Shots fired (?)
- Is there any way to get a police scanner on your computer, or do I just wait for the blotter tomorrow?

East Austin. Do airbags smell like gunpowder? Hadn't thought of the latter. Seems most likely with the single shot.

It was pretty tame when all the backup showed up, maybe 10 seconds of a lot of yelling and that was it.

yea some shit is going down in my neighborhood

I better post on tribalwar to find out what's up

Back