WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

yeah we were allowed 400+ pms

then they decreased the full inbox size and I'm over 100% full

was going to work on that but was outside most of the summer w/ broken desktop

haven't even checked my emails in almost a year

man am I officially off the grid these days :boogie:

free at last.......free at last........:king:

I imagine during height of bad weather time I'll fix all this I hope.

one day, hope to be there as well

enjoy the freedom man, you worked for it

gonna eat, catch ya later

enjoy my brotha

catch ya later

This is the authoritative news sources that ShartShooter is convinced the rest of us are just too stupid to understand:

I1Xwh5E.jpg

tV6hcny.jpg

8RFW8D3.jpg

pB2xyID.jpg

2gfHDb3.jpg

OHC7kE3.jpg

Oycu9QG.jpg

Ww8K5TW.jpg

5JYQ98h.jpg

xpjaS9v.jpg

qH843Gi.jpg

Q7oyAUb.jpg

H9Qij5A.jpg

OblcdRg.jpg

vjEDoqN.jpg

EF40svh.jpg

xE19inm.jpg

CnikgFQ.jpg

246HRNe.jpg

ElYYEFG.jpg

Might as well post these gems in here

or else lost in the mounds of MAGA and Shartshooter's salt

at a certain point many people just give up and go boomer and stop listening to new music

it happens to a lot of people, it's a natural part of getting old tele

21-year-old oversleeps jury duty, goes to jail for 10 days
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — After the familiar nightmare about oversleeping and missing a final exam or a big job interview, waking up usually brings relief. But for 21-year-old Deandre Somerville the nightmare came after he actually overslept for jury service in a Florida courtroom. A judge later punished him with a 10 day jail sentence.

A judge sentenced Somerville to the jail time, plus one year on probation and 150 hours of community service after he failed to serve on a jury Aug. 21. Somerville was released Sunday and has a hearing scheduled Friday.

Somerville, who works at afterschool programs for the city of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation Department, received his first ever summons for jury duty over the summer. It was also his first time ever going to the courthouse and sitting in a courtroom. He described it as a little intimidating and a little boring. After a long day of sitting and waiting, Somerville said he was picked to serve as a juror on a civil case and was told to return the following day at 9 a.m.

But he missed his alarm and woke up around 11 or 11:30 a.m. It was almost time to head to his afternoon job so he didn’t bother going to the courthouse or calling the bailiff. He just hoped it would all just work out.

“At work, I was looking on my phone thinking, ‘What’s the worst case scenario that could happen?’ I thought maybe I would get a fine or something like that,” Somerville said in a phone interview.

[Bunch of leftist feel-good fluff]

Inside the courtroom, he said Judge John Kastrenakes explained that Somerville’s negligence delayed the court by 45 minutes.

“They handcuffed me in the courtroom after that,” said Somerville, who spent the next 10 days in jail. He said his first jail experience wasn’t scary, but he prayed daily and wrote in a notebook.

When reached by phone Thursday, the judge said he’s not allowed to comment on pending court matters.

Somerville said his public defender will try to lessen his probation sentence, which he called “excessive,” at Friday’s hearing.

“Now I have a record. I almost feel like a criminal now. Now, I have to explain this in every interview,”

hahahah

the secret is to never show up to the jury selection process

to try to jump ship after they pick you is beyond bad form. even if this punishment is insane and petty (he clearly pissed off the judge)

last time I went it was during our storm of the century, drive was actual hell, i waited around for hours........mentioned my previous two employers and both sides (prosecutor and defense) acted like I was a FED spook. Told me I could go......I was excused with post haste and what appeared to be faces of contempt.

I'm just not going anymore.

For years I tossed them into the garbage the second I got them....Now that I actually want to be on a jury they want nothing to do with me......:lol:

I guess we agree that both of us are better off without each other.

Last edited:
this case was for a stolen car by some punk kid

I wanted to convey thoroughly that I hated pigs..........but that I also want to shoot thieves in the face

that I would be a great juror for exactly that reason

they just didn't give me the time :(

Back