Weird shit you do after anesthesia.

dionysus

Veteran X
Just got my wisdom teeth out today and usually after I wake up from shit like this I get weird. I demanded my ride bring me to walmart so I could look at shotguns and get protein powder.

I also forgot everything this bitch said. When can I start eating, I want some pizza and its really strange I feel fucking awesome right now. (I didn't even take my pain killers yet)

you can eat now, eat soft foods, try to chew with your front teeth as much as possible, you do not want overly hot foods. heat or spice.

whatever you do, do not smoke, do not suck through a straw, and don't suck Daggers dick.

surefire way to get a dry socket .

you can eat now, eat soft foods, try to chew with your front teeth as much as possible, you do not want overly hot foods. heat or spice.

whatever you do, do not smoke, do not suck through a straw, and don't suck Daggers dick.

surefire way to get a dry socket .

i was told this by everyone, i said fuck that shit :bandit:

my sockets stayed moist all day

oddly enough, I ended up coming out to my parents about 8 times while drugged up for my wisdom teeth. (this is when I was still in the closet)

they were scared senseless that I was serious at the time, much to my amusement

you say a lot of funny shit under those meds

I was VERY lovey dovey after my last operation.
The other males in my family are raging lunatics after anesthesia.
I am the family pussy.

I thought this thread was going to be about anesthesia causing abnormal bowel movements.

Last edited:
dunno if it was the anesthesia or the gas they pump into you for surgery but my appendectomy made me super uncomfortable for weeks

i wasnt craving shotguns at all

Back