[WEATHER] I told you Al Muktar

tehvul2

Veteran XX
I told Al Muktar yesterday that he should concern himself with the storm that was headed his way instead of concerning himself with me. I told him that storm was being considered, by some, to end up as bad or worse than Sandy.

He told me that wasn't a storm. I then giggled to myself knowing that he thought I was talking about the lil rainstorm they were having at the time of our shit talking to one another.

Moral of story is do not argue with me when I am being a nice guy and warning you about a storm that is going to kick your little country's head in.

BBC - There is a warning of further flooding with heavy rain and wind speeds of up to 70mph (112km) on Tuesday.

superstormbomb03.jpg

Last edited:
You truly are a moron.

That flooding they're talking about always happens in places where the land is predisposed to it. It happens every few years, and it's not flooding to the same degree that you'd expect across the pond. People in these areas know it's coming and do something about it (read: put down some sandbags).

Winds of 70mph, yeah, OK, quicker than normal (unless you live on the west coast of Scotland) but it's not going to cause as many problems as you seem to think, let alone "kick your little country's head in".

If only we have electricity, or TVs and shit... then it'd be awesome to know about this stuff at the same time as you and prepare to combat it in some way...

Like learn how to construct buildings in decent ways and not give a fuck.

Shit man, the internet must be wonderful. When I sink beneath the ocean, or get blown across the sea, my last thought will be "Tehvul was right".

Those are the conditions for you being right. Ever.

Al Muktar is an idiot. I have known that for awhile. I feel sorry for the guy so I try to help him from time to time.

In-Bru you don't know wtf you are talking about so please shut up. You are embarrassing yourself. Even more so because most all the time I know about things before the TV tells you about them.

Moral of the story:

Any asshole obsessed with making predictions, will ignore the 99 he got wrong, to gloat over the single one simple odds allowed him to get right.

I'm in the UK and I haven't noticed any difference in the weather at all, apart from it being a bit warmer than the ice/snow of last week and perhaps a tiny bit windier. :psyduck:

Posters/24H: tehvul2 (140); havax (41); Fool (40); ICFire (32); Ztir (26); Edofnor (22); Data (22); Al'Muktar (22); NoGodForMe (19);

Jesus christ.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about despite living in the area that you anticipate going through some form of apocalypse within the next wee while.

:facepalm:

Your idiocy knows no bounds.

I'll post back after hurricane tehvul behaves like it's namesake and passes the world by while having no memorable affect.

Posters/24H: tehvul2 (140); havax (41); Fool (40); ICFire (32); Ztir (26); Edofnor (22); Data (22); Al'Muktar (22); NoGodForMe (19);

Jesus christ.

That can't be right because Tehvul spends 80% of his awake time reading.
He said so.

That can't be right because Tehvul spends 80% of his awake time reading.
He said so.

Yes I said that because I do. I read very well, as I am very well read, and I actually prefer reading over any other form of entertainment.

It's not hard to be on TW and read when you have two monitors. Book on top. TW on bottom. Standard operating procedure. :shrug:

206o1sm.jpg

My bet goes on the fact that he can type quickly but can't read particularly well/speedily.

I type around 90ish wpm. I need to increase that speed I know, but my typing speed isn't a high priority to me right now. If reading at over 800 wpm is slow then ok. :lol:

Last edited:
It's not hard to be on TW and read when you have two monitors. Book on top. TW on bottom. Standard operating procedure. :shrug:

If you do that I pity you, you obviously know zip about attention.

Wait, let me guess, your attentional capacity outstrips that of any earth-bound educated human being?

Nevermind.

:boohoo:

Back