we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

DruMAX said:
nono!! We should send YOU money...Maybe you can keep enough money to get YOU a nice new laptop as well. I mean why should the video game makers be the only one to make money off of gamers!

Dru I hope you go to UVA, I really do, so when I kick your ass and steal your wallet I can make money off of you too.

Gandalf said:
Didn't anyone find it amusing that HTS mentions she's signed a bunch of NDAs? For what? What the fuck is so secret that she (or anyone else in the tribes community) had to sign a fucking NDA? That amuses me to no end. Does that mean that places like TWL require their volunteer staff to sign NDAs? Lol, sorry, that's quite funny to me.

so you think its funny that you don't know everything that goes on here and TWL or things that are planned in the future?

I find it funny that you can't think up any scenarios that NDA's might make sense to have.

DruMAX said:
people who have given money to TW...pretty long list :)

'Freakafoniks'
*ECK*|SpYdeR|
etc

list ain't accurate. I've thrown out a bone before.

I enjoy visiting TW but for the life of me I wouldn't want to spend a second running a place like this. As long as the site is operational and keeps a decent speed, I couldn't care what he does with the money.

I wonder what would happen if HTS broke the NDA... Who is going to spend money to sue her, and what would the damages be? :rofl:

Gorlax said:
Intersting read; I don't have time to read 37 pages did Mr C reply to this???

if you have the time to read the last page, and not the whole thing, and yet you have time to post...

Don't, its people like you who are members of the "I don't read the Thread" army.

I mean damn, man its not like you have a life otherwise.

DwarfVader said:
if you have the time to read the last page, and not the whole thing, and yet you have time to post...

Don't, its people like you who are members of the "I don't read the Thread" army.

I mean damn, man its not like you have a life otherwise.

Wow harsh, Let's see posting took about 1mn, an other mn to find out that the info I wanted was on page 15.

Falhawk said:
so you think its funny that you don't know everything that goes on here and TWL or things that are planned in the future?

I find it funny that you can't think up any scenarios that NDA's might make sense to have.

Oh no, I've signed PLENTY of NDAs (including ones that actually MEAN something like protecting our government secrets from those dastardly commie spies and shit) but I fail to see just WTF is so important about shit going on at TWL, TW, or WOFN that requires people to sign their humongous salaries away (rofl) as they work for online gaming shit. Seems to me that some folks are taking themselves way to fucking seriously. As if anyone gave a shit what was going on "behind the scenes" at TWL or WOFN. Drama like this whole thread?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Or wait, is it some sort of super secret plan to go public, issue stock, and become instant interweb billionaires? ROFL. On second thought, keep that one a secret, you'd just get laughed at.

Back