"We did not receive any file till now , please conform if the files was send."

[MoM] Gort

Veteran XX
"We did not receive any file till now , please conform if the files was send."

I love working with overseas development groups.

Just call them a boka choda and hang up.

I get the "my development server hanging and I not able to logging in. Why is this happen?" A lot.

I work with guys from Accenture, their developers are in india.

I've learned how to understand their accents very well.

"English"-speaking Americans can be just as bad, or worse. College graduates who can't even put a complete sentence together make me lose all hope for humanity.

It swings both ways, I once had to explain to Microsoft support how their own SDK worked.

this is common as just because you work somewhere doesnt mean you know how someone elses shit works. We do this all day long.

I had to explain to a dev how their gateway was rejecting a call and he claimed he never got a msg because he was looking at the wsdl and not the gateway. It took 4 fucking hours for him to understand even after he claimed the ip registered to his company was ours.

i used to work for big, international banks, working with people in london, moscow, hong kong, india. now, i work with only americans in manhattan, and will never go back, it's not worth my time.

had to fire the india team after nearly two years of shit performance. complete disregard for best practices. no use of native environment controls. if you had 5 different areas where a form would appear with slightly varying options, they would create completely separate code for those 5 areas. ui was just one large image per screen and then overlaid touch targets or data on top of it. nothing was modular so with every round of bug fixes new bugs would be introduced. complete cluster fuck. absolute no sense of ownership or pride in their work.

Last edited:
had to fire the india team after nearly two years of shit performance. complete disregard for best practices. no use of native environment controls. if you had 5 different areas where a form would appear with slightly varying options, they would create completely separate code for those 5 areas. ui was just one large image per screen and then overlaid touch targets or data on top of it. nothing was modular so with every round of bug fixes new bugs would be introduced. complete cluster fuck. absolute no sense of ownership or pride in their work.

oh so they are just like american coders

Back