Way to be...

MrPoop you, sir, have touched on every point except Zom's 5 smurf accounts..none of which might have been discovered had not Col taken a closer look at Zom's IP.

If having one smurf account is bannable surely 5 is bannage*5?

Maybe if he hadnt pulled this prank all 5 accounts would still be active? Zombee owned himself :shrug:

Jasper said:
MrPoop you, sir, have touched on every point except Zom's 5 smurf accounts..none of which might have been discovered had not Col taken a closer look at Zom's IP.

Maybe if he hadnt pulled this prank all 5 accounts would still be active? Zombee owned himself :shrug:
I venture to guess he is one of many with multiple accts here..

Shadow13 said:
I can get you one at sony testing Video games for 9 bucks an hour =)
:browsmile

I'd rather empty trash cans and nazi 5150 servers rawr!

ok..who's moving with me to SD? I need a roomate(several of them). Making 9hr isn't going to cut the rent hehe.

Jasper said:

I agree that if Zombee had done something truly bannable, then yeah, no sense in not banning smurf accounts along with the original. However, my whole argument has been that he shouldn't have been banned in the first place. It's Col's ball, and he can take it home whenever he damned well pleases. I just think what he did sucked.

MrPoop said:
I agree that if Zombee had done something truly bannable, then yeah, no sense in not banning smurf accounts along with the original. However, my whole argument has been that he shouldn't have been banned in the first place. It's Col's ball, and he can take it home whenever he damned well pleases. I just think what he did sucked.

I know I said I wasn't going to reply, but this is getting ridiculous, you're arguing over nothing.

[twiztid> sucks
[Zombee> heh, I asked for it dude
[Zombee> I'll miss you guys though=(
[Zombee> Col was justified
[twiztid> well at least you're not flipping out
[Zombee> lol, no reason to. I talked to Col for quite a while, and he was pretty clear and proffessional about his position, and it's fair enough
[Zombee> I would have done the same in his shoes more than likely
[Zombee> Well... maybe not for life, lol, but it would have been a good solid ban

The important thing that's being lost in all this is that I donated $20 to Tribalwar on February 1st and have shit to show for it. I would expect a tag of some kind, or quite possibly some fellatio. Col, you don't live that far away.

Of course, I didn't even know there was a "supporters" page until just now, so I guess that shows how much attention I was paying.

mojotooth said:
The important thing that's being lost in all this is that I donated $20 to Tribalwar on February 1st and have shit to show for it. I would expect a tag of some kind, or quite possibly some fellatio. Col, you don't live that far away.

Of course, I didn't even know there was a "supporters" page until just now, so I guess that shows how much attention I was paying.

If they make your tag say faggot for bitching will that do ;)

mojotooth said:

You want to perform fellatio on me? Sweet. I'll be right down

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.

Col, you are fast on the tag action. I wonder if you're that fast in... other areas.

And thanks. :)

And back on topic, it is kinda funny to watch how up in arms this whole place gets when there's a minor threat. It's like kicking a nest of ants... all armed with pictures of a man with his anus ripped to shreds.

anyone can argue almost anything especially in a slow and loose conversation environment like the internet. that's why when you're arguing with people on the internet, the 'winner' is the person who can stay up the latest.

furthermore, arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics.. even if you win, you're still retarded.

Back