Way fucked up.

Crash_Site

Veteran X
Quick-thinking pizza man leads cops to rape victim - Yahoo! News

Could you imagine being that pizza delivery guy? That shit is nuts. Would you drive away and call the police or throw the pizza in his face and jump kick him?

fuck u post 2.

Cliffs:
-Guy gets called to deliver a pizza far away.
-Another dude opens door to pay for pizza.
-Tied-up chick pops over couch and mouths "call 911"
-Guy drives away and calls 911
-Police save the chick, catch the scumbag

Last edited:
PulpFictionMedieval.jpg

"i ain't through wit you by damn sight"

(just a small example of how you utilize the word properly)

"i ain't through wit you by damn sight"

(just a small example of how you utilize the word properly)

Yes because most people check their posts for spelling and grammar.

How is this for proper usage?

"I will penetrate your mother and sister, through and through, until they both throw up ejaculate."

wow, that guy either had huge balls or just really wanted to get caught. there's no way they'd have got him if he hadn't had a damn pizza delivered to the same room he was raping a chick.

and a 5 dollar tip for a 60 mile round trip delivery? damn that sucks. he should've kicked the guys ass just for that.

that must be some delicious pizza

that joint should take whatever pizza was ordered for this incident and call it the "bust inside special"

Yes because most people check their posts for spelling and grammar.

How is this for proper usage?

"I will penetrate your mother and sister, through and through, until they both throw up ejaculate."

why the fuck would you need to "check" anything?

based on that post lemon, i can only imagine how his resume must look. who checks those things for grammar?

it is kind of silly to care about grammar on the interwebs tho.

I find myself frequently going back and changing a correctly spelled word to change the spelling to something else just for fun or to make some point. :shrug: I know there are people who that bothers, but that makes it more fun, not less. :)

smore fun to tipe weerd. dunt realie mattr slong ass pepul kno whut u r saying.

well, ok that's a bit asstreme, but :shrug:

based on that post lemon, i can only imagine how his resume must look. who checks those things for grammar?

You and the poster above you are mental midgets.

I like how you parallel posting on tribalwar to writing your resume. If you are categorizing these two as similar forms of literature then you definitely do not need to check your resume for grammar and spelling as you don't need to send in a resume to work the drive-thru at McDonalds.

Back