Watchmen was the worst movie I have ever seen

ODiE

Veteran X
Literally. I would rather watch Pearl Harbor or Titanic. That was a fucking waste of nearly three god damned hours and I want them back. I'd ask for a refund but the movies only saving grace is that I didn't pay for it. :domotwak:

So what, have you seen around five movies in total then? Not to say Watchmen was a great film but it can't be the worst movie anyone has seen.

I hate when people say "worst movie I've ever seen" when talking about movies made recently. Go watch shit like Manos: Hands of Fate and get back to me.

So what, have you seen around five movies in total then? Not to say Watchmen was a great film but it can't be the worst movie anyone has seen.

No, it was really that bad. I've seen many-a movie in my day. At least movies like Manos are fun to laugh at because they're so bad but Watchmen is still totally ludicrous in comparison I think. I actually stopped it about an hour and 30 minutes in and had to force myself to turn it back on thinking "ok, the whole movie cant possibly be this bad" but I was sorely mistaken.

PS - I also hated Scarface and The Godfather.... Seriously.

No, it was really that bad. I've seen many-a movie in my day. At least movies like Manos are fun to laugh at because they're so bad but Watchmen is still totally ludicrous in comparison I think. I actually stopped it about an hour and 30 minutes in and had to force myself to turn it back on thinking "ok, the whole movie cant possibly be this bad" but I was sorely mistaken.

PS - I also hated Scarface and The Godfather.... Seriously.

I agree on Scarface and I have yet to watch any Godfather movie the whole way through. I highly doubt I ever will.

/shrug

Watchmen was totally over hyped, pretentious, convoluted, had a terrible initial concept, was WAY to long, and at certain points hilarious because of the terrible acting.

oh, and also, lol blue cocks.

see now when I read this thread i just feel sorry for you. your life must suck if you can't enjoy those movies.

Watchmen was totally over hyped, pretentious, convoluted, had a terrible initial concept, was WAY to long, and at certain points hilarious because of the terrible acting.

oh, and also, lol blue cocks.

Name a movie that you think is 'good' for our reference.

Back