Wassup 2008

kinda makes me think you're a fucking waste of a life, and that this has been pOsted before.

There's no search, and I haven't seen this posted. Suck my dick faggots.

It's less repetitive than the same tired old jokes you keep posting, since you're obviously too unoriginal and dumb to make up anything new.

It's less repetitive than the same tired old jokes you keep posting, since you're obviously too unoriginal and dumb to make up anything new.

there's a search if you aren't a fucking useless pile of shit and have 10 bucks to spare for the place you spend all of your fucking time on your fucking cock smoking faggot.

there's a search if you aren't a fucking useless pile of shit and have 10 bucks to spare for the place you spend all of your fucking time on your fucking cock smoking faggot.

Sorry, I don't have $10 because all of your Republican buddies have taxed it all away from me :mecry:

Sorry, I don't have $10 because all of your Republican buddies have taxed it all away from me :mecry:

wtf bush gave you 600 dollars did you spend it all on twiNkies or something?

I feel dirty for completing an OFN with tsetse...

No search?
FORK over the $10.

kinda makes me think about how you'd rather spend $10 on twinkies per day than donate to TW

kinda makes me think about how you'd rather spend $10 on twinkies per day than donate to TW

How much is your chin reconstruction costing you? What're your daily costs on stridex pads? :lol:

And way to make a joke that was already made in this thread. Lightning wit you have there :rolleyes:

Back