warpmymind.com - hypnosis mp3s

How would that brainwave generator work with those files? Does it create a wav that could be mixed with the mp3 on warpmymind? I know there are a couple of binaural files on warpmymind but i haven't tried them.

nah it uses different files, only the cool thing is they are customizable. You can take out or add background sounds, change volumes of particular voices, etc. It has a massive preset library too.

Just tried it again, felt i went under more easily, but my damn sister knocked on the door halfway through and ruined it. When i got up i felt very dizzy and disoriented. I played the freezetest file but it didn't work.

GraphiX said:
I listened to it but he just keeps stuttering and fucking up. Awful.

Was that the trigfreeze2 file? Yeah it's annoying but i suppose it adds to the authenticity. At the same time i find myself impatient with what he's saying. The files are cut in pieces though, so the induction is the same for all files and the suggestion is added, just poor editing.

DNA Activator? d/ling and see how it goes. I still find the hypnosis aspect the most interesting because you can have proof if it works or not (i.e. if you can't move for 10 mins you know it worked). I'll be trying again soon.

Back