Warez T:V Today!

Rosdower

Veteran XX
Now since T:V has become abandonware and VUG doesn't care about it, why not make it free to the masses! Many players will get the game because hell, it;s free!

Or, shit, warez the game yourself! Set up a torrent, get your buddies yo DL, super seed yourself, because who cares?!

It's a great game, allow people to play it without feeding the monster!

So if there's a solution to the cd key thing, post it.

This game is dead, only if you let it be! Steal the game and make your friends steal the game!

"cracked" servers can by run as "private" servers on a local box ... just let your players know the IP .. and don't have the server post it's IP to IGs master server ...

worked back in beta, I have yet to try it in retail ...

It is possible to bypass nearly any cd key checking system other than steam. So cracked and non cracked people CAN play on the same servers. Think about how the key is verified and you will figure it out.

ViRGE said:
At this point, that's about the only thing crackers haven't done to this game.:huh:
um check around i bet there is a patch like the one for ut2k4 that lets the full use the demo master server hence no cd key checking :)

PF Prophet said:
um check around i bet there is a patch like the one for ut2k4 that lets the full use the demo master server hence no cd key checking :)

In fact, we could replace the master server list with our own to work around this and basically have thousands playing for free.

I would back this idea with more than words. :)

Back