[Want]17.3" Laptop backpack recommendations

ThUnda

Veteran XX
Been browsing amazon looking for a bag for my new 17.3" widescreen laptop coming in a week. I can't seem to find any that don't have complaints about zippers breaking or lack of adequate padding in the laptop sleeve.

I'm looking for a Backpack, anyone had a good experience with the bag they've used? What do you use? etc...

The three bags, plus a 17" Macbook Pro for size comparison.

CBES4.jpg

this thread is relevant to my interest. I build my own metal suitcase/laptop case. Just cut my own foam.

I currently use an Osprey Momentum 34. It holds my laptop very well. I don't have a 17 inch, though. It may fit.

I can't say enough good things about Osprey products. Bullet-proof, lifetime guarantee, free replacement of small parts, etc.

laptop bags are for nerds

any decent backpack will hold your laptop and that should be enough unless you are hiking up a mountain or something

Been browsing amazon looking for a bag for my new 17.3" widescreen laptop coming in a week. I can't seem to find any that don't have complaints about zippers breaking or lack of adequate padding in the laptop sleeve.

I'm looking for a Backpack, anyone had a good experience with the bag they've used? What do you use? etc...

Holy crap what's up Thunda!!!

Back