Wahlburgers in Boston... anyone ever been?

Headed to Boston for the weekend for Boston Comic Con, probably going to check this place out just for the hell of it. Anyone ever been and is it worth it? Price seems decent for a place just to grab a burger and a beer.

Also any other good places to eat quickly that isnt fast food down near the Seaport?

it really is gayer than tw. type ptown into google

i dare you

Yeah he is right on this for once.

Ive been... GF wanted to go... I got laid and sat on a beach for 3 straight days. Couldnt complain, plus the only people hitting on my girl at the time were other girls.

Legal Test Kitchen is down there. So is the Whiskey Priest. I have only ever drank beer at the latter but it's standard crap, American Irish bar pub food.

I like my seafood to come from under the water, not in front of it. Thnxuvrymch

Without having been to Wahlburgers I would say you can find something better in Cambridge without driving all around Mass.

Boston Burger Company - Davis Sq, Somerville
Russel House Tavern - Harvard Sq, Cambridge
...there are many others

btw don't spend your whole time at the waterfront... you won't get to experience any of Boston out there (besides maybe the harpoon brewery)

Last edited:
Without having been to Wahlburgers I would say you can find something better in Cambridge without driving all around Mass.

Boston Burger Company - Davis Sq, Somerville
Russel House Tavern - Harvard Sq, Cambridge
...there are many others

btw don't spend your whole time at the waterfront... you won't get to experience any of Boston out there (besides maybe the harpoon brewery)

Yeah I would like to say I could spend more time around Boston, But ill be at the convention itself for the majority of the day, so it leaves the night life really and my hotel is on the edge of "chinatown" according to google maps haha

go here if you get a break from the conference:

KO Catering and Pies

it's close to the BCEC and you'll be happy you did.

edit: also being near china town means you'll be close to the red line. take that into cambridge to chill after. central, harvard, porter, and davis square all have decent bars to check out. some of them should have decent live music.

otherwise there are plenty of places to go downtown. you'll just have to pay a cover and deal with more douchebags

Last edited:
Back