waffles is

exceleration

Veteran XV
??? been down like 3 or 4 days now
i've searched and haven't come up with shit. so if you don't give a shit or don't know, sorry for wasting your time. i hope these cosmic bullets somehow make up for it
OrionGEMS_900.jpg

Cosmic bullets pierce the outskirts of the Orion Nebula some 1500 light-years distant, hot gas clouds about ten times the size of Pluto's orbit, travel at speeds of hundreds of kilometers per second. The cone-shaped wakes are up to a fifth of a light-year long.

500 error. This could be due to the server being overloaded or us performing some configuration changes. Check back in a few (do not immediately refresh!). In case of an overload, refreshing will just make things worse.

It's kinda hard for torrent sites to stay up when no one can seed. Comcast breaks swarms. The only time I can seed, is while downloading.

Just tried. The login screen is different, I can enter my info but it doesn't go anywhere. Wonder if the feds took it over?

From another forum quoting the waffles forum:

posted in waffles forum :
This is an official administration post
There was a code deploy late last night, and it has caused some problems. Might be a while before things get sorted - most devs are at work right now so we can't do much about it for a few more hours yet. Just leave your clients alone & hang in there.
&
Any issues anyone is having will be related to this site-wide problem. There's no need to tinker with anything, just wait it out.

Back