Waffles free leech

Hudson

Veteran XV
24hrs.

homey.jpg

gogogogo

Oh guess I have 2 invites for waffles for any of you cock suckers that can prove you aren't worthless as far as seeding goes.

ya lets have some general recommendations

i will start

USE YOUR ILLUSION

I just downloaded a ton of shit, and then wondered why my ratio was going down. Actually read the Free Leech message:

Start: 01:00 GMT 4/27 : 9PM US-EST 4/26 : 6PM US-PST 4/26
End: 02:00 GMT 4/28 : 10PM US-EST 4/27 : 7PM US-PST 4/27

It didn't start last night @ 7, it ended last night @ 7 (PST) / 10 (EST). :picard:

Last edited:
It's just music. Waffles.FM is mostly useless though (I don't know about What.CD, I have an account there as well but never use it).

It's near impossible to keep a good ratio on Waffles.FM because there are only seeders (no leechers). The only way is to download a ton of shit during a Free Leech and hope you get some ratio out of it over the next few months till the next Free Leech. :hrm:

That or download popular music (whether you like it or not) and seed the hell out of it.

can you contribute and jack up your ratio? i mean, i don't always contribute on IP, but, when they do the 2x shit, i dump like 50 bucks and jack my ratio way the fuck up.

ah, sorry, nm. yes. you can.

can you contribute and jack up your ratio? i mean, i don't always contribute on IP, but, when they do the 2x shit, i dump like 50 bucks and jack my ratio way the fuck up.

ah, sorry, nm. yes. you can.
I'd rather just take that $$$ and buy newsgroup subs/blocks (I'm assuming music is available in newsgroups?).

Back