Waah...Get Out Your Fucking Safety Pin...Waah!

oh they trolling the shit out of this guy

CxHqR7SUQAAD3nY.jpg:large

and this guy

CxBqfZaUQAAawyv.jpg

John Rivers ‏@JohnRiversToo 21h21 hours ago
It's not an accident that the Bad Guys in Star Wars are now All White and the Good Guys are Team Diversity. It was a conscious decision.

CxDP_EnXAAAdisK.jpg

and these people

#safetypin hashtag on Twitter

Peter Blood ‏@drpeterblood 1h1 hour ago
Peter Blood Retweeted KaliYugaSurfer
Everyone with guns is on one side. Everyone who wears #safetypins is on the other.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with this. I can see a lot of people deciding to wear a pin without fully realizing what that means. There are certainly areas where any harassment is verbal, it happens in very public areas, and many aggressors will usually back down as soon as any sort of resistance from bystanders is shown.

But there will always the possibility aggressors will be more motivated and willing to be violent, and even plan to follow those who help the targets. You really need to think about those possibilities before you decide you're going to wear the pin.

Also why do people feel the need to "jazz" it up? It's a single, simple pin, anything more defeats part of the message.

A bunch (all of Disney) of jews directing, producing, and writing a movie in which the entire theme is white men are evils and minorities/women are good?

Color me shocked! Shocked I say!

I've gone rogue on Facebook. I posting shit to play and incite either side. Wonder how long it'll last before someone catches on...

I'm sure some trolls are going to wear a saftey pin so when they are approached by lefty-babies to feel safe they'd hand it to them and tell them "pin it in your diaper you giant baby" forever tainting their safety-pin movement.

Actually... the Empire isn't racist, they are xenophobic... they are not pro-white, but they are pro-human... no reference is ever made for being intolerant towards different races of humans even though the Star Wars god only hired white actors to play Imperials... it's that they distrust non-humans in the lore.

I'm getting one of those safety pins and when harassed minorities look to me for help I will prick them with it.

All those times I see minorities getting harassed.

Back