[VT shooting]3 Minutes to buy a gun?

EMTARHEEL

Veteran X
What is up with the people saying it only took 3 minutes for the VT guy to buy his gun? Does it really only take that long or are they bs'ing this?

The reason I ask is because somebody that lives in my dorm is putting the lay down for 3 minutes protesting gun laws and I basically just want some ammo to talk crap to her. I know TW can can tell me some good stuff on it even if it is just made up bullshit. Also while your at the girl is pretty crazy on her rights and stuff so how about making up some stuff on things like the environment cause she's one of them vegetarians thats all about saving the trees(yeah how retarded) and maybe even some retarded women suffrage stuff.

i think your time would be better spent reading a phonics book

seriously, what the fuck is that drivel? what college let you in their doors?

she sounds hot, you should probably put a disposable shaver and some shaving cream in a bag outside her door. with your name and room number on it. and tell her to shave her pits.

then fuck the shit outta her.

English isn't my strong point :shrug:

Of course I looked at the jargan that I typed and realized it was horrible so I quickly clicked submit cause I figured tw would like it.

Put a piece of tape on her mouth....oh wait, you might get expelled for that physical abuse, and/or have charges pressed against you and lose everything.

Put a piece of tape on her mouth....oh wait, you might get expelled for that physical abuse, and/or have charges pressed against you and lose everything.

Na if there is one good thing about my school it is the fact that there is hardly any diversity, so no Mexicans here to turn me in.

I heard that Cho may have once played on a sever I play on. Kinda fun, knowing I battled a mass murderer on the torrid places of a far off world.

I heard that Cho may have once played on a sever I play on. Kinda fun, knowing I battled a mass murderer on the torrid places of a far off world.

Just imagined if you were at VT during the shooting with a gun. You could have owned him just like you did on the intranets.

Back