[vote]vote for my friend's band

in the spirit of this election season, vote for my friend's band in the local radio station poll. they'll get to open for a guy named "jackson waters" and will get some air time on the radio.

he's the drummer for julia knew.

KFRX: Your Big Break

you can only vote once from an ip and the band in the lead "exit 48" is resetting their ip or using proxies and rigging the voting, so lets show them how to rig a poll.

edit: some tits for your trouble. and it closes at midnight. and thanks guys.

nws http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3058/cla040rdh118258054st5.jpg nws

Last edited:
41.7% now

If they have a CD post it and I'll put a few more votes in.

EDIT: I listened to both and I think they are actually better(musically) than exit 48. Neither of the songs were particularly amazing.

voted.

they're not really my kind of music, but better than the other band by leaps and bounds.

But there's something off with their singer, he sounds like hes rushing at some points.. I dunno, he's the weak point with a little weird guitar work.

EDIT: even though I don't like the style.. that band JV allstars fucking screams all the whiny kind of music that's popular right now, shocked that their votes aren't up there.

But then again if you and the other band are doing the same thing to get votes im not shocked ;P

Last edited:
Back