Vote for a good cause

BeLiaL

Veteran XX
Boulevard Brewing Co. is going to donate 60% of its proceeds on some beer for the last couple of months to the charity with the highest votes. Synergy Services is a shelter for women and children who have been abused. They are planning to build a larger children's center, because they are currently unable to house the large number of kids that need help, which is where a large portion of that money would go, if they won. They are sitting way behind right now, but if everyone voted once per day for the next 8 days left in the contest, I think they could have a real shot at winning. Even voting once would be better than nothing. I'd appreciate any votes you guys give. Just follow the link below and click on the Synergy Services graphic to vote. Thanks for voting

Boulevard Loves KC. - Boulevard Brewing Company's KC Pilsner

Voted for the Downs Syndrome one.

Fuck women's shelters. They're bullshit for several reasons: women assault their partners more than men, they abuse children more than men, and they don't deserve any special help for being stupid. They shouldn't have kids if they can't afford them and if they're not married/stable. If they're getting abused (let alone they probably instigated it), they can leave the relationship and move on, especially considering the law is on their side for the entire process.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I don't have a huge heart for the women. But knowing how so many of these kids have been burned, beaten, raped, cut, etc... it makes me sick. The kids are the ones who really benefit from the shelters, not the women. But if you'd rather vote for another (or not at all), I understand.

If the children were being removed from the worthless mothers, I'd support it, but most of the time the women use these places because of their lack of financial responsibility by claiming they're abused. They do this with government assistance by claiming the father left to get more money.

I sincerely feel for the children, and it's a great idea for the good intentions it has for the children (besides the sexist side that men can't go to them for help), but I can't ignore the problem of intentions not matching up with reality. Organizations like this only reaffirm the utter bullshit that men are massive oppressors and that we do nothing but abuse and rape women. Feminism is a scourge.

The children always have CPS if someone reports the abuse. It's a better route for the children as the mother is *hopefully* held responsible as well.

Good luck with the voting though.

Last edited:
Validuz obviously very wise and experienced

I guess you have a lot of time to think about stuff when you're stuck on a stupid piece of shit hill.

Voted for the Downs Syndrome one.

Fuck women's shelters. They're bullshit for several reasons: women assault their partners more than men, they abuse children more than men, and they don't deserve any special help for being stupid. They shouldn't have kids if they can't afford them and if they're not married/stable. If they're getting abused (let alone they probably instigated it), they can leave the relationship and move on, especially considering the law is on their side for the entire process.

well this changes everything

Back