Visiting Pittsburgh for the weekend - Suggestions?

d0ggy

Contributor
Veteran XV
I'm going to Pittsburgh with a friend to visit 2 other friends this weekend. Any suggestions on things to do that the Pitt Hipsters wouldn't of thought of? Looking for places to eat, drink, and any attractions to see.

Kenywood amusement park
Andy Warhol museum
There is another museum near there that is like modern art that was really cool but I forget the name
Primanti Brothers for sandwiches that have french fries on them

Kennywood. Get there early 1 hour before they open, good for about 3-4 hours. Eat the potatoe patch fries with cheese on top, they're famous for them.

I'm going to Pittsburgh with a friend to visit 2 other friends this weekend. Any suggestions on things to do that the Pitt Hipsters wouldn't of thought of? Looking for places to eat, drink, and any attractions to see.

i think you should spend the weekend learning english more good

Bear run is 20 min out of town. Go Visit Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling water house. Incredible piece of architecture.

images

The university is pretty amazing as well.

2700565872_48358f7668.jpg

Last edited:
i'd rather smoke a bowl of juggernaught's pubes with a hollowed out shit than be in a bar where someone whispers the word pittsburgh

Agreed on the Pirates game, as far as stadiums go its argueably (along with SF's) the best park in baseball.

Kenywood amusement park
Andy Warhol museum
There is another museum near there that is like modern art that was really cool but I forget the name
Primanti Brothers for sandwiches that have french fries on them

kennywood = nigger haven for niggers

andy warhol = jew left wing hang out

museum = more jews from sqOIL hill...KIKES R US!

Primantis = goto the one on the southside, take your gun with you

kennywood = nigger haven for niggers

andy warhol = jew left wing hang out

museum = more jews from sqOIL hill...KIKES R US!

Primantis = goto the one on the southside, take your gun with you

Oh come on there was one stabbing on the southside in front of primantis. One. That's like almost zero.

Bring a gun.

Back