video's up

Last edited:
very good video wish u did in 90 fov instead of 110 or watever that is but very good anyway

hope 2 see the other 1 about base pus etc

if u did not do shifter rite ur a dead man

Shifter is after the base tutorial, all I did in it was just cover all weapons/deployables/armors etc. to show the variety

hope you had plenty of MA/DJ/MD/LD/HO/LO/BO/BS/40/ET/EQ

This was done as a very, very beginner level tutorial: if I started using advanced shit I'd probably scare away the majority of viewers. I did do a few things though like mine+disc stuff, disc jumping, etc.

wtf how did your server list ping so fast? ... hax?

I just immediately click "cancel" when I start tribes up, then refresh again

very good video wish u did in 90 fov instead of 110 or watever that is but very good anyway

hope 2 see the other 1 about base pus etc

Yeah, I just wanted to leave it on default so people starting the game up weren't like "omg it looks different what is wrong"

Also I added like three annotations to it, one to skip straight to gameplay, and two pointing out the links in the info for the game & update (from tribalwar) plus why i'm doing these videos

There's probably a few things I missed, but again this is supposed to be just the basics and for total beginners

EDIT: if I did miss something very obvious though as far as the basics go, please do post it here, it's likely covered in parts 2 and 3 but it might not be and if not I'll add an annotation talking about it somewhere in there.

wait wtf? i must be a fucking noob

i had no idea u jet differently by looking different directions o_O

or are u confused?

wait wtf? i must be a fucking noob

i had no idea u jet differently by looking different directions o_O

or are u confused?

It's not super significant, but yeah, if you face down or up (I forget which) you will go farther vertically, pretty positive on that. I don't think it affects much horizontally though.

This was done as a very, very beginner level tutorial: if I started using advanced shit I'd probably scare away the majority of viewers. I did do a few things though like mine+disc stuff, disc jumping, etc.

I typed that before i even saw video.

make sure you say tribes is almost like a sport. players dedicate to position and perfect it for years. Also shoutcast ESATRAErjoijth[143jt j[j o[34ijht [ijw[o ias[oi asd[gij [wtji 34jt [jt [ijrt [oij yup

look direction doesn't have any effect on speed of travel. it's all about the movement keys.

nice video, otherwise. when i clicked the link, it had 18 views. when i finished watching, it had 225. this is very promising :)

edit: i guess technically speaking look direction matters because the forward key moves you in whatever direction you are looking. but, as far looking down or up is concerned, it has no effect on vertical lift.

Last edited:
Back