[video] these are our heroes?

Serving our country indeed...

*Please note I do not believe all those who are in the armed forces are like this.

Oh and those kids are going to grow up and spend their entire lives hating America, so it's nice we're heading in the right direction :rolleyes:...

It funnier when the icecream man does something like this and you see the fat kid about a hundred yards behind all the others still chuggin, trying to keep up.

But this was just cruel. Things like this create more terrists(enenmies of merica) for the future

lol, then listening to the guy from this vid bitch, I WONDER WHY THEY DONT LIKE US?I cant believe he actually wants to shoot them...for throwing rocks at something he didnt pay for. I dont know what its like in a warzone, but I can only imagine how bad it is with ppl like the ones I knew in highschool who joined the army
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpoiazTyDc&NR

Last edited:
It funnier when the icecream man does something like this and you see the fat kid about a hundred yards behind all the others still chuggin, trying to keep up.

But this was just cruel. Things like this create more terrists(enenmies of merica) for the future

lol, then listening to the guy from this vid bitch, I WONDER WHY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpoiazTyDc&NR
because they ran over their aunt with a tank a few months back. because they shot up their best friend. and yes, because of things like we see in the main video of this thread. :(

nor would you be had you lived under a tyrannous dictator all of your short life, just to be invaded by a force much more evil and destructive from your PoV.

this is the kind of shit that happens when you send hyper-idealistic young kids with happily fuzzy visions of what they're fighting for into a warzone with no real missionor strategy or goal.

the disillusionment of coming to realize that your perfect ideals and dedication are being manipulated and wasted is a tough thing to handle. It fucked up young people in Vietnam and it's fucking them up now in Iraq.

Good kids, no mission, hostile environment. What do you expect?

Oh shit, I have so many stories of dumbass soldiers doing stupid stuff to iraqi citizens. Shit like this is the natural result of what happens when you have soldiers going into a country with no national strategy, and with no education on the culture they are supposed to be helping. Anyways, here are a few...

- Iraqis are horrible drivers, and will tailgate the shit out of you. Some of the soldiers who drive our HEMMT trucks (big ass trucks with 8x8 drive) would put on trailers, but leave the brake lights disconnected. They would wait for an iraqi guy to start tailgating, then they'd slam the brakes. Let me tell you something, Army vehicles all have AMAZING brakes. These trucks would lock up all 8 tires and would always slowdown faster than these little crap haji cars. The haijis would have to swerve off the road to keep from crashing.

- I knew a couple of infantry guys were searching this one house. They were in the kitchen and decided to break all the dishes in their search. Totally unnecessary. Then they find out the house they were supposed to search was across the street. Oops.

- Long distance convoys often go a long ways without piss breaks. Guys often have to piss in a bottle. There are always little kids on the side of the road begging for anything they can sell. Hmm, toss the annoying fuckers an MRE, a bottle of water, or this warm bottle of piss. Happens a fair bit.

Would things be different if we were able to maintain order in the first place, and set up an economic infastructure. I think so. A little late for that now both side have established a mutual disrespect/hatred for each other. 18 year olds with guns and with an inadequate HS education is not a smart way to spread democracy.

Back