[Video Request] Rape Victim Blaming

New Account

Veteran XX
Okay I know that I saw this video on here back in the day and now I am having a hell of a hard time finding it.

A bug eyed black african guy was being interviewed about women dressing sexy and he said something along the lines of "If I see the boobie(possibly he said titty) than I will suck it."

It was easily 5+ years ago, very possibly longer. Kind of near the same time as the "The gays eat da poo poo" video. Anybody happen to have that video or know where to find it?

Have you got that African guy's email? He'd like to see some quality Japanese women vomiting on each other. Hot.

"If I see the boobie(possibly he said titty) than I will suck it."

If you are not selling you should not advertise.

MediumFairAmericanquarterhorse-small.gif

Last edited:
This one?

edit: might not be it. @2:55 is what i was thinking of.

Last edited:
No not that one. The guy was speaking english. He was being interviewed for some news story about women wearing revealing clothing. The gist of what he was saying is that if he sees a women with her boobs hanging out, he will go up and suck them. It could very well have been a parody video but seemed like he was being serious.

Why? It came up in a conversation the other weekend with some friends and I am trying to find it now.

Last edited:
Back