Video of chinese woman eating puke

call me desensitized, but I actually find fuckingstopalready to be way more disturbing/nausea-inducing than chechclear. The worse though was the one where the guy gets his tongue 'forked' like a snake...that one seriously almost made me faint.

Oktane said:
call me desensitized, but I actually find fuckingstopalready to be way more disturbing/nausea-inducing than chechclear. The worse though was the one where the guy gets his tongue 'forked' like a snake...that one seriously almost made me faint.

The best one I ever saw was back in the days of r33t.org. It was some asian guy who was letting a chick shit into his mouth (she was getting off on it), then he chews it up, swallows, then pukes it all into a silver bowl. She promptly squats on the ground, picks of the bowl of vomit and her own shit, and drinks it.

got me hard.

It you want to be truly mean you could turn on active desktop if his OS has it and put the video in a hidden folder. Then make a html page with the video embedded and add that as a web item on active desktop and make it full screen :).

2 questions:

1. is the puke vid w/ the two girls in the bathtub?

2. what is the chechclear vid?

sLit said:
2 questions:

1. is the puke vid w/ the two girls in the bathtub?

2. what is the chechclear vid?

chechclear is the one with the guy getting his throat slit execution style iirc.

Rooster! said:
The best one I ever saw was back in the days of r33t.org. It was some asian guy who was letting a chick shit into his mouth (she was getting off on it), then he chews it up, swallows, then pukes it all into a silver bowl. She promptly squats on the ground, picks of the bowl of vomit and her own shit, and drinks it.

got me hard.

ep-sample.avi

Rooster! said:

got me hard.

how about the omelette? ever see that one? bunch of japanese people crack some eggs into a frying pan, then they all take turns shitting in the pan (on top of the egg), and then they fold an omelette and then pass it around and eat it?! :ugh: WTF is wrong with these people?

Back