[VID] I think a lot of 1st world militaries won't really have a good way to fight drones

Reggs

Veteran XX
Videos are not on normal sites, but you can see one here:

A person without much tech skill can piece together an off the shelf drone kit, and as long as they put an explosive on it that sets off when two wires crossed, that's all you need to defeat any man on the battlefield apparently. People are also jerry rigging tanks to have "drone armor" so the drones don't explode so close to the tanks. I've not seen any video or read of any instance of a man defeating a small drone. Grown ass men just panicked running around in circles when they hear buzzing. It's crazy. Nothing a man can do when a drone is around. No one has a shotgun either. This is a shotgun free war it seems.

Znimok-ekrana-2023-07-05-103423-2.png

A drone hobbyist let me use one that had the real time headset like 5-6 years ago. It was really nice with no lag. It used analogue video signal. Anyone good at videogames would be good at drone piloting. I think this is a big change for wars. You don't hear much about the first world militaries doing anything to combat this. Maybe that's a good thing though, gives the common man a chance against his government.

no we don't

if we did, china and russia and donald trump would already have stfu

This is an EMI gun...electromagnetic interference. It jams the control signals of the drones

Screen_Shot_2019_01_15_at_12_35_06_PM_d0f08aa875.png

This is a Burke Pulser, it clips onto the barrel of a rifle and fires a directed EMP pulse

Ukraine already has them

ya that's ukraine, not us

pls come back 2 me when u got a pic of u holding 1 that u own, then that means ~we~ got em

ty god bless

ya that's ukraine, not us

pls come back 2 me when u got a pic of u holding 1 that u own, then that means ~we~ got em

ty god bless
Ukraine has them because we gave it to them.
Im not in a war with drones
Thanks for stopping by

learn to tribes
learn to skeet
I was informed shotguns don’t work at typical drone ranges. It’s not worth the 10lbs of kit. I guess they’ll have to come up with different tech and tactics for dealing with them. I’m sure the army already is paying a think tank for suggestions.

I am more concerned with the future possibility of an AI singularity directed drone attack. Que: Killer Bees. (If the environmental, biological attack doesn't get us first?). Maybe we will end up being AI's lapdog?

anyone using a transmitter anywhere near american forces is gonna get jdam'd

the us also shot down the vast majority of the iranian missiles and drones fired at Israel using shit we just had lying around in the middle east

it's a larp because I heard they gave ace status to the pilots for drone kills and that's kinda a joke

Back