[VID] Breaking, Mike Tyson is an asshole

I was never a big fan of tyson, then one day i saw his "greatest hits" on espn and my perception of him completely changed. he is an awesome man.

“Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!”

"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

“I just want to conquer people and their souls.”

“He called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

I never heard him call out Bob Sapp :lol: I HAVE seen him laughing from the audience during Sapp's fight though...

Why is it Tyson isnt on boxing games? I mean Fight Night 3 would be even better if he was on there. However, I did get a magazine that told how to make Rocky and the black dude he fought.

Kinda like Jordan isnt on bball games... Is it a money thing?

Why is it Tyson isnt on boxing games? I mean Fight Night 3 would be even better if he was on there. However, I did get a magazine that told how to make Rocky and the black dude he fought.

Kinda like Jordan isnt on bball games... Is it a money thing?

Jordan was somehow "owned" if he was going to be associated with the NBA, and there was some price to use him that was so high that no one ever paid it. Thats why the only basketball games he's in are Jordan Vs Bird for the NES, and....Space Jam!

Back