Vicodin

pino

Veteran X
So i fucked up my thumb pretty badly this past weekend, and the doctor gave me a script for vicodin. Never used perscription painkillers before, any thoughts?

How long does it take for these things to kick in?

They don't do a DAMN thing to me. Them or percocet.

I've got this girl practically begging for my percs. I wish she were single and not my coworker...

Take whatever your prescription says... not what these retards tell you to do. And don't mix them with alcohol, you could die, just fyi.

It takes like 10 Vicodin 10's to kill you. And use alcohol.

Someone without opiate tolerance of any kind (like the OP), could take 5 vics, have a few drinks, and die from cns depression. It's not likely to happen, but some people are extremely sensitive to opiates.

Opiates a awesome, I can see why people get addicted to them. But, they make me constipated, and when having sex I can't nut...and if I do, it takes like 2 hours.

if you have never had them before just follow whats on the bottle. and dont take any alcohol. affects can be felt from 15-30 minutes or even an hour if you had a large meal beforehand. i would eat a small meal or just have some crackers and take 2.

maybe take one or two more if you wanna be really relaxed. if youre going to be on them for awhile or you wanna try taking more you could try a cold water extraction. Cold Water World - Extraction (ADHpage) how to here. doing this you can also mix in some alcohol and reduce the negative aspects of having alcohol and acetaminophen together. opiates are pretty addictive so be careful if you plan on doing more than prescribed or abusing your prescription

vicodin doesnt work on me, i use tramadol (takes like 20 min to kick in).

oh and oxycodone doensnt do shit for pain, it just makes me sleep.

chikaze's standards:

1. has a vagina
2. never had a penis
Here's a red x of the chick:

l_07d1abcb83861f4671d033798d02d5c4.jpg

Back