[Verizon] LG Dare

They will usually let you do what you want if you don't get the phone at their discounted rate for signing on to a two year plan.

This only excludes the crackberries. unless they have expanded to all of their smart phones. Haven't looked into it for a while.

Their data plan is $50/mo

I think it includes unlimited data and texting, and those 2 don't count for airtime.

I picked mine up yesterday at lunch. I LOVE it so far, the best phone available at the minute. It is paired with my car so now I am totally handsfree while driving which is awesome.

The 3 mp camera with flash and panorama will be awesome after I figure out how to use it. The haptic feedback is great, the lcd screen is very nice. A lot of ppl complain (in reviews) about the virtual keyboard but I have no problems using it. The UI is improved but still far from perfect, and I am hoping bitpim will get updated soon.

The only negative is that it doesn't blow me.

no they're CDMA, like sprint. no sim cards. unlockable phones are GSM (sim cards, ex - ATT) and used worldwide. CDMA isn't very popular outside the USA.

Back